FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Forums
Fenix Guild - v2.0 :: Forums :: Public Forums :: General Chit Chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
I'm returning from hiatus!
Moderators: Shrike, Blazon
Author Post
Giancora
Sat Jun 07 2014, 10:49pm
Registered Member #293
I wonder how many of us are reading these forums, and thought of creating thread to tell ya all that I'll be gaming again! School is over and I'm currently looking for job IRL, so I have some free time in my hands between observing my e-mail and fiddling with my CV.

I've currently my beast gear and hunter kit on my SoulMeanies guild character Melinoe, but I'll be logging in my Fenix wizard Caetuna in as often as I can, so we might meet again!

I've still some work to do what comes to getting my act together again, so to speak. Surprisingly much has changed since I had my last active season, but I'm gonna take it all as a little challenge. Especially level changes on monsters at Shielynth map, Shilayah map, Blazing temple and Water Temple seems to me interesting way to make those places relevant grinding and farming hotspots again.

I guess that was all about that for now. To anyone who reads this forum, I'd love to hear about you too, and see you in game.

PS. I lured Lamonia to play too. Bother her too, she's got Alm7.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF